The Editorial Board is responsible for the overall management of the Journal. More specifically the Board is responsible for
- Maintaining and contributing to the strategic development of the journal
- Sourcing providing appropriate content for the journal, which reflects the stated objectives and aspirations of the journal
- Managing the peer review system. The Editorial Board will draw reviewers, appropriate to the type of article submitted, in part from the EAB and in part from a wider range of professional contacts.
- Maintaining and developing the quality of the content
- Promoting the journal at relevant conferences and pertinent professional events
- Appointing and reviewing the Editorial Advisory Board (EAB), communicating clearly the journal goals and strategies to the EAB and maintaining regular contacts with them.
- Reporting to the Journal’s governing body on overall journal progress and development
The Editorial Board is comprised of:
Editor in Chief